Saturday, December 22, 2018

This one is for you Mr. George Bush Senior, I can't think of anyone meaner. (author unknown)


"When I was just a little fool my momma sent me off to a place called school.

When I was just a little fool, my momma sent me off to a place called school.

Liked the part about taking a nap but it seemed that everything else was a load of crap.
No foolin.


Taught us George Washington chopped down a Cherry tree
to give us freedom and liberty.


Did I mention Columbus discovered America?


Well I went off to college but believe it or not
the harder I studied the dumber I got.


Taught us we were all geniuses, folks back home was asses
And elites like us ought to rule the masses.


Some schoolin"
Had to drop out though.
Just couldn't get my shoulders inside my a-hole.


Well I got slapped in the face, no it couldn't a been ruder
by a friend with a film from a guy named Zapruder.


Showed Kennedy's brains getting blown out the back
Seems the Warren Commission was hooked on crack.


And the F being I and all the TV and radio and
every newspaper on God's green earth.


Well the day JFK was blown away
Old George Bush was a workin in the CIA


And though E. Howard Hunt may have held the gun
George Bush Senior was surely the one who said
"Do it"!
Told them again during Watergate said
"Do it"!
Sold that slogan to Nike.


Forty years later I'm still preachin away
seems my head's still out in the light of day,


but people are still cryin, Kennedy's still dyin
and the TV's and the papers and the teachers still lyin


Seems it's still pretty dark out.
In the middle of the day.
Even if you don't have your head shoved up three miles up your own as-hole.

No comments:

Post a Comment